Job Summary & Essential Functions:
Test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic and electromechanical assemblies, per applicable documentation and quality workmanship standards.
- Perform test assignments that are not completely standardized or prescribed and adapt standard procedures and/or equipment
- Assist in training other technicians and provide guidance in following procedures, using equipment and troubleshooting difficult problems.
- Diagnose problems in assembly and schematic drawings and recommend changes
- Perform tests in accordance with test procedures
- Document testing and record test results
- Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions at the component and subassembly level
- Solder various components to PCB Assemblies after being solder certified internally
- Ability to work in a high volume, high detail work environment
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to produce quality results
- Ability to problem solve issues involving multiple variables and limited standardization
- Ability to be creative and innovative with solutions, problem resolution and product/ project assignments
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to set up complex test equipment
- Advanced computer skills (Excel and Word); Basic Access skills per location requirements
- Ability to operate electronic test equipment specifically including oscilloscopes, function generators, and digital volt meters
- Ability to read and understand complex schematics
- BS in EE or BS EET from an ABET certified program
- Advanced experience troubleshooting analog and digital electronics
If you’re a self-starter who has a passion for making products that benefit the medical industry, aid in transportation, provide cutting edge technology to farmers, and more, then you’ll want to join our team!
Intervala employees work on a variety of products. We offer full-time and part-time positions! Daylight, moonlight, and weekend shifts available!
Competitive shift differential for moonlight and weekend shifts. Compensation increases after 90 days of employment. Opportunities for skill and position advancement after six months.