Job Summary & Essential Functions:
Build electrical and electromechanical assemblies per applicable documentation and quality workmanship standards.
- Follow departmental and company procedures to produce the highest quality product
- Follow work process instructions and specifications, both written and verbal
- Assemble electrical or electromechanical devices or add components to assemblies using a variety of hardware/tools; assemblies may include cables, harnesses or chassis modules
- Wire and solder prototypes and other complex assemblies of unique or unusual design per applicable specifications
- Operate a variety of equipment to fulfill manufacturing processes
- Understand and identify defects in accordance with applicable workmanship standard and class
- Perform verification tests in accordance with assembly instructions
- Assist in training other employees and provide guidance in following procedures, using equipment and troubleshooting more complex problems
- OJT (On-the-Job Training) for new hires and other Operators
- Rework and/or repair assemblies as required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, job orders, specifications, drawings, schematics, process sheets, wiring diagrams, and small print for mid-level to complex assemblies
- Ability to use basic hand tools including, but not limited to: dial indicators, torque wrenches, testing devices, etc.
- Ability to solder and wire assemblies per assembly instructions and production drawings
- Able to build electronic assemblies and consoles to requirements including IPC-610 and IPC-620
- Ability to use wire cutting, stripping, crimping and potting machines
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions
- Strong math computation and measurement skills
- Ability to manipulate and work with tedious and small parts
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to produce quality results
- Ability to work in a high volume, high detail work environment
Required Experience & Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of relevant job experience
If you’re a self-starter who has a passion for making products that benefit the medical industry, aid in transportation, provide cutting edge technology to farmers, and more, then you’ll want to join our team!
Intervala employees work on a variety of products. We offer full-time and part-time positions! Daylight, moonlight, and weekend shifts available!
Competitive shift differential for moonlight and weekend shifts. Compensation increases after 90 days of employment. Opportunities for skill and position advancement after six months.