Join us this year as we honor our country’s veterans with a bike tour of veteran memorials in and around the Pittsburgh region. This will be an approximately 20 mile round trip bike tour beginning at the World War II memorial on Pittsburgh’s North Shore at 9:00 am. There will be stops at each memorial for a brief talk and a short break at the halfway point to warm up for the ride back.View the Route Register for the Ride Sign the Waiver
Bike Tour Guidelines
- Arrive at least 15 mins before the start time so that the ride can leave on time.
- All ages and experience levels are welcome but please leave your pets at home.
- Make sure your bike is in proper working order before you arrive.
- Wearing a helmet is required.
- Headphones or Earbuds are not permitted.
- Obey all traffic laws. Each cyclist assumes his/her own risk and will be required to sign a waiver.
- Those who ride ahead of the leader are on their own. Notify the leader if you plan to leave the ride along the way.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet applies to when you are on and off your bike, so use social distancing at rest stops and at the start and finish of the ride as well.
Ride smart! Be seen! Be predictable! Be Safe!